September 2018: Favorite Heroine
~ Laura M. Baird ~
QUESTION: Of your published titles to date, which heroine is your favorite and why?
Laura M. Baird said:
Of course I love all my heroines, but I’d have to say Violet from Resort Virgins, is my favorite so far. I can honestly say I put a bit of myself in many of my characters, but with Violet, even more so. She’s nearing fifty, married twenty-five years, and although she and her husband, Max have a good sex life, she wants to break out of the same routine and spice it up! It’s easy to fall into a rut and think all is well, but after exploring fantasies and gaining more confidence, sexual encounters and love-making become phenomenal for Violet and Max. Violet realizes that communication and trust are two of the most important factors in her marriage, and she looks forward to another twenty-five years of bliss.
Even after twenty-eight years together, I’m finding out that there’s always something new to appreciate with my hubby. And while we haven’t gone so far as to expose ourselves to a fantasy resort 😉 our times together are better than ever, and I too look forward to many more years of bliss!
Resort Virgins – Awakened Desires 1
[Erotic Contemporary Romance]
After twenty-five years of marriage, Violet and Max want to spice up their sex life. Will a fantasy resort open the door to what they seek?
Available in Ebook:
– Kindle – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077X554SX/
– Nook – https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/resort-virgins-laura-m-baird/1127579120?ean=2940158575372
– Kobo – https://www.kobo.com/ebook/resort-virgins
– Apple Books – https://geo.itunes.apple.com/book/resort-virgins/id1337509924
– Google – https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Laura_M_Baird_Resort_Virgins?id=KsxJDwAAQBAJ
– Wild Rose – https://wildcatalog.thewildrosepress.com/all-erotic/5524-resort-virgins.html
More Authors Dish about their favorite heroines.
– Read the authors: https://coffeetimeromance.com/CoffeeThoughts/ad2018-sep-heroine/