Welcome to Authors Dish!
CTR is asking authors to dish about their writing habits and book secrets for your reading pleasure. Come to learn or come because you’re curious or both.
September 2019 Topic: Office Space
Describe the space where you write. Is it an office? A coffee shop? Messy desk?
Authors Who Dished:
September’s topic provided by Zenobia Renquist
Taking It Back
[ Shifter Romance, MF ]
Nami is in Vegas for a business seminar. Kosuke is a tentacle monster in search of a cure for the affliction keeping him from eating. While she may not make him better, Kosuke is more than willing to put that aside to enjoy the other things Nami can do for him.
Themes: Interracial BWAM, Tentacles, Shifter
Available in Ebook
Participate in Upcoming Authors Dish Topics
** Authors Dish will return in 2020. If you would like to be notified of the upcoming topic, please join the announcements newsletter. **
Visit Past Authors Dish Topics
– June 2019: Wish You’d Known
– May 2019: Strangest Search
– April 2019: Which Comes First
– March 2019: Keeper Shelf
– February 2019: Hardest Character
– January 2019: Facts in Fiction
– October 2018: Favorite Hero
– September 2018: Favorite Heroine
– August 2018: Writing Advice Day One and Day Two
– July 2018: Favorite Convention
– June 2018: Publishing Path Day One and Day Two
– May 2018: Debut Novel Inspiration Day One and Day Two
– April 2018: Preferred Writing Software
– March 2018: Dealing with Runaway Characters
Suggest an Authors Dish Topic
Do you have a topic or question you want to see featured on Authors Dish? We would love to hear from you: https://goo.gl/forms/zF6s3VIjdZdcKMNm1. Fill out the form and your topic could be the next question the authors dish about.