Welcome to Authors Dish!
CTR is asking authors to dish about their writing habits and book secrets for your reading pleasure. Come to learn or come because you’re curious or both.
May 2019 Topic: Strangest Search
What is the strangest thing you’ve researched for a book? Tell us about the thing, the book it’s featured in, and your methods (i.e. search engines, interviews, Reddit testimonials, etc).
Authors Who Dished:
May’s topic provided by Zenobia Renquist
Charmed Lovers (Box Set)
[ Vampire Romance, MF ]
Humans are caught in an on-going conflict between the vampires and the mages. There are those who want to live together in peace and those who think fighting is much more profitable. Three couples are struggling to make love work amidst the chaos.
Author Note: This box set contains the previously released novellas Charmed Lover, Trapped Lover, Provoked Lover, Anguished Lover, Forgotten Lover, Determined Lover, and Eternal Lovers of the Caveat Emptor Series.
Themes: Interracial BWWM / BWAM, BBW, Magic, Vampires, Exhibitionism
Available in Ebook
Participate in Upcoming Authors Dish Topics
– June 2019: What is something you wish you’d known when you first started writing? (Craft or career). https://forms.gle/NkzK9GDJDKBk4Br68 (Deadline 15 June 2019; posts go live 27 & 28 June)
Visit Past Authors Dish Topics
– April 2019: Which Comes First
– March 2019: Keeper Shelf
– February 2019: Hardest Character
– January 2019: Facts in Fiction
– October 2018: Favorite Hero
– September 2018: Favorite Heroine
– August 2018: Writing Advice Day One and Day Two
– July 2018: Favorite Convention
– June 2018: Publishing Path Day One and Day Two
– May 2018: Debut Novel Inspiration Day One and Day Two
– April 2018: Preferred Writing Software
– March 2018: Dealing with Runaway Characters
Suggest an Authors Dish Topic
Do you have a topic or question you want to see featured on Authors Dish? We would love to hear from you: https://goo.gl/forms/zF6s3VIjdZdcKMNm1. Fill out the form and your topic could be the next question the authors dish about.