Welcome to Authors Dish!
CTR is asking authors to dish about their writing habits and book secrets for your reading pleasure. Come to learn or come because you’re curious or both.
March 2019 Topic: Keeper Shelf
Which book is at the top of your keeper shelf, the book you like to re-read over and over? And why?
Authors Who Dished:
March’s topic provided by D. Renee Bagby
Eris (Eternal Truths, Book 1)
[ Time Travel Romance, MFM ]
Immortals Lucien and Ranulf have survived to see the modern era to be with the woman they both love once more. Equally anticipating and dreading the reunion, they’ve vowed to let her decide which of them she wants to be with. But are they prepared to let one woman end a friendship that has lasted centuries?
Eris has just started her dream assignment. She’s not looking for an office romance, but her new bosses aren’t making it easy for her to avoid it. And right when she gives in to their joint seduction, she ends up tossed back in time to the medieval era where the men she loves have no clue who she is. What’s worse, they think she’s the enemy.
The Lucien and Ranulf of the past are rough and dangerous. Eris is doing everything she can to survive them while searching for a way back to her time. But returning home means confronting an undeniable truth, one that could end their relationship forever. It’s up to her to decide if her heart is strong enough to handle the love of two men and the reality of their enchanted existence.
Available in Ebook
Participate in Upcoming Authors Dish Topics
– April 2019: Which comes first when you start a new story? The title? The characters’ names? The plot? Explain your starting process and what you need before you can write the first words. https://goo.gl/forms/aASjcjjMyIyAjvrH2 (Deadline: 16 April 2019; posts go live 25 & 26 Apr)
– May 2019: What is the strangest thing you’ve researched for a book? Tell us about the thing, the book it’s featured in, and your methods (i.e. search engines, interviews, Reddit testimonials, etc). https://goo.gl/forms/YPoPEMkugZIoZJek2 (Deadline 15 May 2019, posts go live 30 & 31 May)
– June 2019: What is something you wish you’d known when you first started writing? (Craft or career). https://forms.gle/NkzK9GDJDKBk4Br68 (Deadline 15 June 2019; posts go live 27 & 28 June)
Visit Past Authors Dish Topics
– February 2019: Hardest Character
– January 2019: Facts in Fiction
– October 2018: Favorite Hero
– September 2018: Favorite Heroine
– August 2018: Writing Advice Day One and Day Two
– July 2018: Favorite Convention
– June 2018: Publishing Path Day One and Day Two
– May 2018: Debut Novel Inspiration Day One and Day Two
– April 2018: Preferred Writing Software
– March 2018: Dealing with Runaway Characters
Suggest an Authors Dish Topic
Do you have a topic or question you want to see featured on Authors Dish? We would love to hear from you: https://goo.gl/forms/zF6s3VIjdZdcKMNm1. Fill out the form and your topic could be the next question the authors dish about.