Welcome to Authors Dish!
CTR is asking authors to dish about their writing habits and book secrets for your reading pleasure. Come to learn or come because you’re curious or both.
January 2019 Topic: Fact in Fiction
How much of your real life bleeds over into your books? And do you worry that someone will be able to tell the fact from the fiction?
Authors Who Dished:
~ Day One ~
– Megan Slayer
– Gwynn Morgan
– Helen B. Henderson
– Marie Tuhart
– Rebecca Heflin
– Deirdre O’Dare
– Franny Armstrong
– Harley Wylde
– Ashlyn Chase
– Rebecca E. Neely
– Ute Carbone
– Cynthia Sax
January’s topic provided by Dulce Dennison
[ Gay Fantasy Romance, MM, Shifters & Elves ]
Captured by the Dark Fae Dirian and kept in a spelled cage, wolf shifter Navarro wonders if he’ll ever see freedom again. Being imprisoned takes an interesting turn when his mate steps through the door at Dirian’s side, his torso and back scarred from years of abuse. Navarro wants nothing more than to save the both of them, but he doesn’t know how.
When the Wood Elf Tabor first touches the red wolf in the cage, he knows the two of them share a special connection. Dirian gives Navarro to him as a pet, but the shifter is so much more. For the first time in three hundred years, Tabor wants to bind someone to him with Fae magick, a commitment not taken lightly by his kind.
The two make the best of their captivity, but when an opportunity to escape presents itself, Navarro knows they must take it — and in doing so, free everyone Dirian has enslaved.
Available in Ebook
Participate in Upcoming Authors Dish Topics
– February 2019: Who was your hardest character to write? And why? https://goo.gl/forms/0MrIzSA8fBSRVp9u2 (Deadline 15 Feb 2019, posts go live 21 & 22 Feb)
– March 2019: Which book is at the top of your keeper shelf, the book you like re-read over and over? And why? https://goo.gl/forms/hhYYfic97bd6V5013 (Deadline 15 Mar 2019, posts go live 28 & 29 Mar)
– April 2019: Which comes first when you start a new story? The title? The characters’ names? The plot? Explain your starting process and what you need before you can write the first words. https://goo.gl/forms/aASjcjjMyIyAjvrH2 (Deadline: 16 Apr 2019, posts go live 25 & 26 Apr)
– May 2019: What is the strangest thing you’ve researched for a book? Tell us about the thing, the book it’s featured in, and your methods (i.e. search engines, interviews, Reddit testimonials, etc). https://goo.gl/forms/YPoPEMkugZIoZJek2 (Deadline 15 May 2019, posts go live 30 & 31 May)
Visit Past Authors Dish Topics
– October 2018: Favorite Hero
– September 2018: Favorite Heroine
– August 2018: Writing Advice Day One and Day Two
– July 2018: Favorite Convention
– June 2018: Publishing Path Day One and Day Two
– May 2018: Debut Novel Inspiration Day One and Day Two
– April 2018: Preferred Writing Software
– March 2018: Dealing with Runaway Characters
Suggest an Authors Dish Topic
Do you have a topic or question you want to see featured on Authors Dish? We would love to hear from you: https://goo.gl/forms/zF6s3VIjdZdcKMNm1. Fill out the form and your topic could be the next question the authors dish about.