Looking for an honest book review? This is the place to be. We have all seen a book that ‘looks’ great, but is it as good as the promotion that you just read?
- 5 Cups – Ultra Rare Extraordinary Read. Not many books will be rated a 5. It is a superior work!
- 4 Cups – Outstanding Great Read. It is not excellent, but it is certainly worth reading. You’ll enjoy this book very much. This book should be at the top of your list.
- 3 Cups – A Good Read. This is a good to read book. It is the sort of book that you enjoy while you are reading it. When compared to others it is good but not amazing.
- 2 Cups – The book has several problems. If a book receives a two cup rating, then the reviewer did not like it. You ask why? Maybe the book was so confusing with the characters, the reviewer could not keep up; or the plot did not make sense; or the book was long and drawn out.
- 1 Cup – The book very poor read. Reading this book is a waste of your time.
Coffee Time Romance reviewers read hundreds of books each month, in order to bring you the best for your reading pleasure.
Out of all these books only a select few receive our coveted CTRR Award.
WILD ROSE PASS Trans-Pecos Series, Book 1 KAREN HULENE BARTELL ISBN: Print 978-1-5092-3083-9, Digital 978-1-5092-3084-6/AISN B084ZTC9MR April 2020 Print, digital The Wild Rose Press, Inc. www.thewildrosepress.com $18.99 Western Historical Romance 356 pages Rating: 5...
DIRTY WORK REGINA KYLE AISN: B07XRTGQBN May 2020 Harlequin www.harlequin.com eBook $3.99 173 pages Contemporary Romance Rating: 5 cups Ainsley Scott basically got left at the altar by her ex-fiancé Dale, but it served her a much needed wake up call. She quit her job...
Allison, writing as Amber Renard, is a wife, mother to two little girls, equestrian, gardener, and of course author. I was an avid reader long before my writing career began in the second grade. My mom soon found the only way to adequately discipline me on the rare...