New (to Us) Author Information
This page will let you know of a few free things that Coffee Time Romance has available to help you promote yourself and your book:
- Do you have a book video trailer? Friend us on YouTube. Then send us a quick note and let us know what genre your book video trailer. We will get that added so readers can see it.
- Sign up for our Coffee Time Romance – Author Services Sale Notifier & Promotional Opportunities Alerts eMail list to receive information about Author Services going on sale and promotional Opportunities that we have going on to help you promote your books.
- Do you have a Steampunk book? We have a Steampunk area. We have an active community and a fun place to get all of the news, find out about new (and old) books, and a great blog!
- Show it off Saturday – (Facebook Event) – We have something fun for you! Saturdays, we will be hosting 2-3 authors per day on our Facebook page. You provide the information, we do all of the work! This is fun way to get your book and author news out to readers. We are now taking reservations for 2016. Set up your date here!
- We also have eLoop chats in our Yahoo groups for readers and authors to share information. We have two groups… Chatters Group (Rated PG) and Erotic Group (Rated R). Feel free to go there and look around. Open Promotion day is on Monday in both groups. Feel free to promote your books and your events in either group. To schedule a eLoop chat, please contact our eLoop Chat Coordinator, Regina.
- Interested in scheduling an interview with one of our wonderful interviewers? Contact our Interview Coordinator, to set a date!
- We also have Theme days on these loops (Chatters and Erotic) that we encourage authors to share their book information, new releases, future releases, etc. The schedule is listed in our large monthly newsletter and on the Yahoo groups. These do change monthly!
- Do you have a banner or book widget? Well we have a place for yours to go up on our site for readers to find. Click here to learn more.
- We have a place to list your author name and your web site. If you will send us your full author name and the URL address for your web site, we will add that to the listing.
- We also have reviewers who can review your books and we post them on the site upon completion. The guildelines and submission information is listed here and you can contact our review coordinator, Brenda, with any questions.
- We do have private boards that your authors are more than free to post and chat with readers and other authors located here. Additionally, we have an area called the Author’s Coffee Corner where as you see, lots of authors have made their group homes. If you would like for us to set up a author group for you so that you are able to chat with your readers and talk about what you are doing, please just email us with the following information and we will set that up for you:
- Your Full Author’s Name
- Your Sign on name for the boards (so that I can set you up with moderator’s powers in your group)
- Information (that goes under your author name) which will give readers an idea of your group and hopefully pick up some ‘surfers’ into your group. If you would like, you can get an idea of what other authors have done by looking here
- Would you like any separate groups INSIDE your forum? Sub forums? If so, please give me the name and information (if any) that goes under the name of the sub forum.
- Additionally, there is a free promotional area in our boards that you are more than welcome to brag about your books at any time.
- Also we have an event calendar if you would like to add information about you, your events, and your books.
Those are all free services. I figured just starting out you might want to take advantage of those! Yes, we have all been there.
Other Nifty Things to help out..
motto is “Seek, teach, share, learn, succeed.” MFRW is open to the literary community. We teach members marketing and publicity, and work together to provide opportunities. You can find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and now Coffee Time Romance. We brainstorm ideas, get feedback, and find others for mutual promotion. We are associated with www.marketingforromancewriters.org The group was founded in 2006 by author Kayelle Allen, and has a staff of over a dozen volunteers. All our training is free. Join us! Great group created by Kayelle Allen
Have a wonderful day!