- Book 1: My Own Daddy
- Book 2: Daddy’s Little Princess
- Book 3: Daddy’s Rapture
- Book 4: Daddy’s Little Angel
- Book 5: Daddy’s Little Camper
- Book 6: Daddy’s Little Obsession
- Book 7: Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- Book 8: Daddy’s Little Star
- Book 9: Daddy’s Little Assistant
- Book 10: Daddy’s Little Heiress
- Book 11: Daddy’s Little Runaway
- Book 12: Daddy’s Little Liar
- Book 13: Daddy’s Little Warrior
- Book 14: Daddy’s Little Hellion
Daddy Series, Book 3
Erotic, contemporary romance
Rating: 4 Cups
Kaleb has a specific need from his woman and with today’s society he fears he will never find the one for him. When he sees Aleena in his friend and lawyer’s office, he is extremely attracted to her but told he is too much for her.
Aleena is innocent in the ways of the world and does not see the evil in the world, despite the pain in her past. When Kaleb comes into her life, she is finally ready to try romance. Once she gets to know Kaleb, she wonders if she could ever be enough.
Kaleb has found the woman of his dreams. When she agrees to go out on a date, he hopes she can handle it when he asks her to call him daddy. Will Aleena be willing to be his in all ways and surrender to his needs, become his little, or will she decide it is all too much?
I like Aleena even if it is hard to believe there is still someone so innocent in the world. Kaleb is a man who likes what he likes and is unwilling to settle for anything less. I enjoyed the relationship between these two and the writing of Ms. Fox brought them to life. If you are a woman who imagines a man to take care of her, then Daddy’s Rapture is the story for you.
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More