Looking for an honest book review? This is the place to be. We have all seen a book that ‘looks’ great, but is it as good as the promotion that you just read?
- 5 Cups – Ultra Rare Extraordinary Read. Not many books will be rated a 5. It is a superior work!
- 4 Cups – Outstanding Great Read. It is not excellent, but it is certainly worth reading. You’ll enjoy this book very much. This book should be at the top of your list.
- 3 Cups – A Good Read. This is a good to read book. It is the sort of book that you enjoy while you are reading it. When compared to others it is good but not amazing.
- 2 Cups – The book has several problems. If a book receives a two cup rating, then the reviewer did not like it. You ask why? Maybe the book was so confusing with the characters, the reviewer could not keep up; or the plot did not make sense; or the book was long and drawn out.
- 1 Cup – The book very poor read. Reading this book is a waste of your time.
Coffee Time Romance reviewers read hundreds of books each month, in order to bring you the best for your reading pleasure.
Out of all these books only a select few receive our coveted CTRR Award.
Regina Kyle is a new to me author. Early on in my reading history I only read romance and stuck to the classic authors: Judith McNaught, Georgina Gentry, Danielle Steele, Nora Roberts, etc. Several years ago I branched out into many other genres but romance still...
Author of the Trans-Pecos, Sacred Emblem, Sacred Journey, and Sacred Messenger series, as well as Wild Rose Pass, The Keys: Voice of the Turtle, Christmas in Cahokia: Song of the Owl, Holy Water: Rule of Capture, Lone Star Christmas, Christmas in Cahokia, Sovereignty...
Harley Wylde is the International Bestselling Author of the Dixie Reapers MC, Devil’s Boneyard MC, and Hades Abyss MC series. When Harley‘s writing, her motto is the hotter the better — off the charts sex, commanding men, and the women who can’t deny them. If you want...