During these uncertain times, mindfulness is key to sustaining social distancing and what better way to catch up on some books you might have missed over the years than by listening to a few audiobooks.
What is more, there are many services out there right now that are offering free audiobooks and subscription services!
Award-winning audiobook narrator and storyteller, Therese Plummer shares her top picks including Reese Witherspoon’s Book Club Pick!!
Therese’s Top Audiobook Picks for Summer 2020
One size fits all, they are easily portable (in your phone!), and you can listen while doing something else: driving, in the tub, working out, cooking the big meal, etc. Here are a few of Therese’s top picks for this summer reading/listening season:
- Virgin River by Robyn Carr (Also on Netflix)
- The Jetsetters by Amandaa Eyre Ward
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. Webb
- The Country Guesthouse by Robyn Carr
- Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- The Baker’s Secret by Stephen P. Kiernan
- Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
- How to Walk Away by Katherine Center
- The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
- All This Could Be Yours by Jami Attenburg
- Some Sing Some Cry by Ntozake Shange, Ifa Bayeza
- There’s a Word for That by Sloane Tanen
More about Therese:
Author website: https://www.thereseplummer.com/