August 2018: Writing Advice
~ Desiree Holt ~
QUESTION: What is the one piece of writing advice that has stuck with you and why? (Something other than ‘write what you know.’)
Desiree Holt said:
Write at least one page every day, if possible.
They’re trying to kill her, and she doesn’t know why…
Kathryn Burke knows only that she has to get far away as fast as she can. In a frantic, cross-country odyssey, she transforms from pliable Kathryn to feisty, determined Kate Griffin, staying one step ahead of the killers on her trail. Then Fate delivers her into the hands of a dark knight with a tortured past. The safety he offers is as tempting as he is.
After having his perfect life ripped apart, recluse Quinn sees protecting Kate as his chance for redemption. He never plans on wanting the guarded beauty, never mind falling for her. Denying the explosive chemistry between them is useless, and as danger closes in, he must fight to expose the killer or risk history repeating itself.
Available in Ebook:
– Kindle – https://www.amazon.com/Moving-Target-Guardian-Security-Book-ebook/dp/B072PYVC29/
– Nook – https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/moving-target-desiree-holt/1126482224?ean=2940157226428
– Kobo – https://www.kobo.com/ebook/moving-target-29
– iBooks – https://geo.itunes.apple.com/book/moving-target/id1252492434
– Google – https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Desiree_Holt_Moving_Target?id=O4gpDwAAQBAJ