Thirteen Authors I will be sure to Look for in the Next Year:
1. BA Tortuga has a lot on the plate for next year but I am especially looking for to the next in the And A Smile Series which will be season two. Her website currently states early 2011.
2. Christine Feehan has a busy year scheduled so far. Starting with the rerelease of Dark Prince in Hardcover scheduled for March 2011. Never fear the Dark Series is due a new installment called Dark Predator with no actual release dat3e but her site states 2011.
3. Jet Mykles listens to her readers and I believe we all yelled loud enough because she started another excellent rocking hot men series Indigo Knights which is an offshoot from Heaven Sent. She kicked off the series this year with Squire and scheduled for release next year is Reverb.
4. Jo Davis is a superb writer and though her Ride The Fire due for release 7 December 2010 you should also keep your eye out for the next in the I Spy Series, I Spy a Dark Obsession scheduled for a March 2011 release.
5. Lora Leigh has a busy year ahead starting with the release of the anthology of Primal, Live Wire in March and Navarro’s Promise in April. Keep an eye on this busy lady as she has Legally Hot listed with no release date.
6. Lucy Monroe will put her best foot forward next year with Moon Burning in February and a rerelease of The Sheikh’s Bartered Bride (February 2005) in March along with a story by Jennie Lucas. She will continue her year with Deal With This through Kensington Brave in May and Whose Been Sleeping in my Brother’s Bed in the Bodyguards in Bed anthology due in June.
7. As many who know me already know one of my favorite authors is Carol Lynne who never fails to deliver several times a year. Next year will be another busy year and the most expedient way is to sum up her crazy year and let you look for actual dates on her yahoo group. As always she will continue visiting with the wonderful members of the Cattle Valley Community but for all you Campus Cravings fans she listened to our cries and next year will start the Back on Campus spin-off. Yum! If you like your books a little darker then keep an eye out for the Neo’s Realm Series as well as her collaboration with T.A Chase titled The Haunting of St. Xavier. Her most comprehensive release dates are listed on her group:
8. Moira Rogers has several releases next year to keep an eye on starting with Deadlock in January, Wilder’s Mate in March, Sabine in May, Kisri in June, and Cipher in September. What a busy lady? Keep an eye on her projects through her web page.
9. Amber Kell is one author always on my stalking list. Next year will be a busy year for her as she continues the Moon Pack series with Getting Gabe. I am especially looking forward to her first book with TEB From Pack to Pride. If you have missed the outstanding writing of this special author then give her a try in the New Year.
10. Shelly Laurenston always delivers shifter stories that enthralls the reader and entices them coming back. Next year she will provide the Big Bad Beast in May with a note to keep an eye out for fifth installment of the Dragon series.
11. Stormy Glenn always has a story percolating as a matter of fact she has many. Her Wolf Creek Pack series will continue with book 7, Pretty Baby. In addition she will provide the next in the Katzman Series, Pride Mate. If you are like me you can keep track of her progress on her site as well as her upcoming releases.
12. TA Chase is a dreamy writer and she shows it with her first release next year, Air and Dreams; a print anthology of two beautiful love stories (The Air for You and Shades of Dreams). January will be a busy month with the additional release of Voice of the Silent on the 9th. January may seem busy but she will continue with her next release Embrace My Reflection in February.
13. Last but no way in the least Kate Steele is an outstanding author I keep an eye on. She has several releases listed for Ellora’s Cave, Changeling Press and Loose ID. I look forward to any and all releases of her releases in the coming year. You can stalk her too:
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!