May 23, 2013
Right in the middle of writing Haleigh’s Ink, and the publication date of Together in Cyn which is June 12 I needed to sit down and take a minute to think of 13 points on one subject. What could be more appropriate to my taboo series Members Only than Erotic Romance and BDSM?
So without further adieu here are the 13 Reasons Erotic Romance and BDSM are the New Black…
1. Both can be...
May 2, 2013
Whether they’re filled with angst or humor or a whole heap of sexual tension, on-screen couples have a way of captivating us with their too-hot-to-handle chemistry. Today I count down TV’s top 13 interracial couples from current shows—and shows no longer with us…
13. Gwen and Arthur in SyFy’s Merlin
12. Joss and John in CBS’s Person of Interest
11. Rose and...
Apr 11, 2013
Rachel Kall’s new romantic suspense novel Legally Undercover releases from Entranced Publishing on Monday, April 15. If you’re not sure whether or not to read romantic suspense, here are thirteen reasons why you should.
Rachel Kall’s 13 Reasons to Read Romantic Suspense:
1. Heroes with dark secrets
2. Kick ass heroines
3. Exotic and dangerous locations
4. Top secret makes...
Mar 27, 2013
Thursday13: Romantic Castles of Ireland!
We are still in the month of March, long associated with all things Irish and the blossoming of nature. Last week’s wonderful post about Celtic gods and goddesses got my creative juices flowing. So, I thought I’d take you on a mini-tour around 13 of the most fascinating Irish castles!
For such a small country, it never ceases to amaze me how there is one...
Mar 7, 2013
Movies are a big deal in my house! There’s nothing we enjoy more than going to the movies or curling up on the couch for a new one or an old favorite. I write historical romance and you’ll find a fair amount of history movies on my list. My family has had lots of ‘top movie’ conversations around our dinner table, so it’s natural to do a list of my favorites for Thursday 13. I’d love to...
Feb 21, 2013
My name is Tigris Eden I am the co- author of Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories and Author of Enslaved In Shadows part of The Shadow Unit Series. I’m truly excited to be here and hope you all enjoy my post. There will be a giveaway of sorts posted at the bottom of this post. Thanks again! And Happy Thursday!
When you read this post I will be on in France. Most likely asleep in my...
Feb 14, 2013
February is the month for love. In honor of Valentine’s Day, my Thursday Thirteen consists of thirteen romantic/sensual lines from my latest release My Highland Love.
How does a woman tell her betrothed that she murdered her first husband?
Shipwrecked in the Scottish Highlands, American heiress Elise Kingston quietly plans revenge for the deaths of her daughter and the brother who sacrificed...
Feb 7, 2013
As a western romance writer, you’d think I’d choose a western topic. I didn’t. I chose a place I have loved since I was a little girl, New York City.
Thirteen Things I love About New York City:
1. Spending time with my grandmother when she was alive.
2. Radio City Music Hall and the Rockettes
3. Yankee Stadium (The original Yankee Stadium)
4. Hot dogs from the street vendor
5. The Plaza
Jan 17, 2013
1. Feels great brushing against my skin.
2. Looks hot with leather and tattoos.
3. I can’t resist running my fingers through it.
4. Feels as soft as a horse’s mane.
5. Looks hot on a man riding a horse or a motorcycle.
6. I can grab it in the heat of passion.
7. Turns a hot man into a Greek god. (Brad Pitt as Achilles in Troy).
8. Can braid it into manly war braids. (Brad Pitt as Achilles in...
Dec 20, 2012
No, Willa Blair is not my real name. But I’ve had a lot of fun since I took on a nom de plume. Here’s my list:
1. I get to have a split personality without the padded cell and wrap-around jacket.
2. It’s way better than the nicknames I got saddled with in school.
3. It’s a fresh start – as Willa Blair, I can become anything I want.
4. When you google Willa Blair, you learn about...