Please note that Java updates their software all of the time. To help you with our chat room, please verify that you have the latest version.
This is free software and a product of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Click here for the Download
- Click here for verification
Important - Your browser will have to be re-started to finalize the set up! This should happen automatically
If the chat room is running slow on your computer, it maybe time to clear out the Java cookies. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open our computer's Control Panel, and double-click "Java". A window will pop up on your screen
- Under the "General" tab on the pop up screen, you will see "Temporary Internet Files" section, click the "Settings" button.
- When the new window pops up, click the "Delete Files" button.
- After the next window pops up, make sure the boxes are checked for "Applications and Applets" and "Trace and Log Files"
- Then click the "OK" button and let your computer do the work.
Then log into the chat room again.