Tule Publishing is a small publishing house that focuses on authors. Our emphasis is e-publishing first, then print for selected titles. We bring you the best in commercial fiction, from romance to chick-lit to compelling women’s fiction. Whether you’re in the mood for sexy or sweet, Tule brings you fresh, modern, and exciting plots and beloved classic romance. Tule’s publishing calendar is rapidly filling through 2014, but we are accepting submissions for 2015 and after - and perhaps the rare, perfect item for a small space in our 2014 calendar.
In the future....we hope to deliver the best in romance and commercial women's fiction by talented writers. We hope to reach a wide range of readers and followers with our fantastic stories by the use of print and digital publishing
Cowboys, romance, sweetness, and sass.
That’s what you get with Montana Born Books. Montana Born Books is an imprint centered around the small town of Marietta, MT, located just at the base of scenic Copper Mountain. Although they are written by different authors, Montana Born stories are connected. Marietta natives know each other, and some leave Marietta for big city adventures. But many are drawn back to their hometown, where they find an intriguing array of strangers and outsiders. Characters and themes from one story often appear in another. Come join the community of Marietta, MT!
It’s the first week of October and everyone in Marietta is bustling with preparations for the 75th annual Copper Mountain Rodeo. It’s the biggest event of the year, drawing local favorites and big names from the rodeo circuit. Decked out in their best rodeo finery, riders and spectators brace for the excitement – in and out of the ring. Four of your favorite authors bring four sexy stories. There may be a chill in the air, but there’s autumn heat in Montana with the Copper Mountain Rodeo Series!
- A full-service publisher. We pay for professional editing, cover art, formatting, e-conversion, marketing support, social media.
- Selective. We do not accept every submission.
- Generous. Our contracts for accepted work yield high percentages for the author.
- Familiarize yourself with our imprints.
- Select the imprint you are submitting for.
- Send us your bio (with links to any websites or social media you have).
- Send us a synopsis of your book and a first chapter.
- We don’t require that you have an agent, but if you do, send us the contact information and we can forward a copy of our author contract.
When you’re ready, send your submissions to: